January 2, 2014

16

Ok it's 2014 now. I'm sixteen. (lol i can't even 😋) . 2013 is the best year of my secondary school so far. I didn't get hurt too much. Too many memories. I was a monitor. I took pmr and alhamdulillah im satiesfied of my results. I'm happy. My family, bestfriends & classmates . I couldn't ask for more. Having them in my life is just too great & blessed. I hope this year will be a great year for mee. for all of us. Hm but my bestfriend moved to other school. I can't meet her too often now. Idk how it will be. I love my 5 years of friendship with her. I love her so much. We shared almost everything together. Idk. I hope she won't change & ugh it hurts. oh! and i did mohon teknik for myself. hehe. not to forget, i slept over @ jie's crib with dian&illi yesterday and i learnt how to play malay song on keyboard today. Wish i can upload it here. But im using my ipod. So i dont know how do it lol ok. But i already uploaded it on keek; sbrnanrdn. (just the intro). I enjoyed my first day of 2014 so much. ok then. bye ♥