December 12, 2014

Date.

We all have past that we cant forget & probaby wont ever forget. mine is still there. sticking in my brain like an uhu-glue hahah. memories never fade away. today was exactly the day that i was so happy enjoying my life 3 years ago. yep i still remember how big my smile was. i still remember how many butterflies were in my stomach. i still remember the goosebumps i got when i listen to his voice. i still remember how lucky i was that day. until everything changed. it sucks knowing that time changed people. not to forget, today was the day that i still cant forgive myself back then. the voice that tell me to move on & at the same time tell me to look my back. i was confusing with my own self till i realised that i was just a kid. dumb kid. i shouldnt care too much. i should enjoy myself & appreciate every single damn thing. not being an emotional kid who thinks she's big enough. but ofcourse, i do miss everything. i miss how happy i was. i miss how inlove i was. i miss how great those days were. its just that i cant stop thinking about that one person over 3 years. whatever it is, im still looking forward to be one of the person to talk to him. 

here's to our 1096 days. hahaha T_T