January 5, 2013

2013


Assalamualaikum and hi! 

Okay awkward.... Alright it's 2013 already! guess what? i'm fifteen -____- i'm okay with that. but i'm not okay with pmr. nah it's okay. i'm gonna face it! Dear 98s, since we're the last batch (lucky maybe?) taking pmr, best of luck to all of you xx. I'm moving forward. Srsly i'm done with 2012. thanks Allah, im still alive and He gave me chance to change myself to be a better girl. I'm gonna leave 2012. Worst memories. Physically, still same. Mentally, i'm changed. Don't ask me why, i'm just doing it for myself. 

Lets talk about school hehe. To be a morning session student is great. But i have problem to wake up at 6.00am -_- Teachers and classmates, semua awesome! Teachers semua best. (so far and hope till the end of 2013) btw, i'm the class monitor *peacing at the webcam* -____________- tak susah and tak senang. but for the beginning of 2013, it's pretty awesome :D

PMR; Aiming for 5As and above. x o